Friday, November 12, 2010

I’m on a Roll...

Last night I spent a couple hours (finally) adding new laces to my Etsy shop.  And today I got another notice that one of my laces was featured in another treasury!   This time the treasury is Victorian Roses  and my featured lace is...


You can view the Treasury (which is a gallery of themed items from different sellers) here:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cddbadda9286d91be26de2b/victorian-rose-gift-guide-for-the

Tonight I begin listing vintage trims in my shop, so check it out in a day or two.  If you are preparing gifties for any of your stitching buddies, the laces and trims could be perfect additions!  I’ve also been putting together fancy fabric packs and hope to begin listing those next week!!

I’m so glad that this weekend for me will not be spent sick in bed like last weekend!  I’m finally getting over that miserable cold.  The silver lining of being sick for a week is that even though I tried very hard to eat all that I am supposed to on my Weight Watchers plan (notice that I don’t call it a diet), I lost 3.4 pounds last week!  And that completes my first full year of WW for a total of 38.6 pounds lost.  I’d like to lose another 30 to get to goal, which is set at the top end of my weight/height range.   My goal is to become an instructor at our WW in Salt Lake.  And THEN I’ll drop another 10-12 more for a “cushion”, LOL.

Enjoy your weekend!

Cathy maroon

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss. You are doing wonderful. If you have been able to do it for a year then you are going to be able to reach your goal.

    I am glad your cold is gone and you are feeling better. Nothing worse then a cold.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!