Saturday, January 24, 2009

Round Robin Blocks

My finished block for our Crazily Cream Round Robin in CQ International arrived home this week. Although I pieced it, all the lovely stitching was done by Rita, Cobi, Jo and Gerry. It's breathtaking. I'm going to back and bind it and probably attach lace along the bottom.


And while I'm on the subject of blocks, here is the one I just finished piecing for my latest RR, Hearts II (there are three Hearts RR's going at the same time because everyone is in the mood for romance. LOL)

Those are NOT reds in there - they are just hot pinks - but I can't get the camera or my photo program to "see" them properly. Gerry made the Queen of Hearts silkie for me with my girl image and her vintage card image! All the lace is vintage (and only laying there, I still have to stitch them down). Then this will be on its way in a couple days!!
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cathy, Your crazy Cream RR block is stunning. All the stitching and the lovely piece of tatting is beautiful. A block to treasure.

    Your piece CQ Heart block is very pretty as the silkies.

    Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your visit to my blog and love your comments!